So you want to build a cool YouTube Art Banner?
I created this today in only an One Hour or Two.
Here are my steps to help you out:
- Decide what you are trying to say or if you are making it for someone else get them to sketch it or give you their ideas on what they are trying to get across
- Who is your audience and what do they like?
- First find or Make a background for your YouTube Channel the size of the white area around should be 2560x1440px and the actual banner should be 1546x423px
- Make sure you put the Text or Icon on the Right Hand side because you profile logo for YouTube will appear on the Left Hand side
- Find yourself a good Font this Font I found using a site that is free called DaFont just click the Link and Donate a bit to the Author : )
- Simple Have a nice day if you have any questions or would like me to make your Channels YouTube Banner just let me know by leaving a comment or using the contact page